APF members live all over the globe. We hope that they will soon be able to enjoy the same opportunity to communicate with one another, develop friendships, and learn about porphyria in their own language.
Out of concern for others with porphyria in countries around the world, we hope to place a translation of the For Physician's section of the website in specific languages. The first such translation is already available in Portuguese. This is an enormously important project, and it will require your help.
If you would like to help us extend a hand of friendship and understanding to our friends outside the English-speaking countries, or if you want more information about the Global Porphyria Alliance, please call us at 866-APF-3635 (866-273-3635).
- Argentina: Centro de investigaciones sobre porfirinas y porfirias | More information
- Australia: Porphyria Association, Inc. | More information
- Brazil: Associação Brasileira de Porfiria | More information
- Canada: Canadian Association for Porphyria | More information
- Colombia: Fundación Colombiana Para La Porfiria | More information
- Denmark: Porfyriforeningen.dk (Porphyria Association Denmark)
- Denmark: Porfyrier.dk (Danish Porphyria Support Group)
- England: British Porphyria Association
- Finland: Finnish Porphyria Support Group
- France: Association Française des Malades Atteints de Porphyries
- Germany: German Porphyria Support Group
- Italy: Associazione Malati di Porfiria (AMAPO)
- Japan: Sakura Friends | More information
- The Netherlands: The Netherlands
- Norway: Norsk Porfyriforening
- South Africa: Porphyria South Africa
- Spain: Asociación Española de Porfiria
- Sweden: Riksföreningen mot Porfyrisjukdomar
- Switzerland: Schweizerische Gessellschaft für Porphyrie | More information
See the Member Stories section for personal reflections from members of some of our friends outside the U.S.