CALLING ALL PETS!!!
Welcome to the 2019 APF Pet Calendar Contest – YOUR pet can win a coveted spot on this fun and informational calendar! The final 12-month wall calendar will feature your wonderful animals, porphyria facts, tips, and important dates. Voting for the top slots will be held online and will benefit our critical Protect the Future program. Enter your pets – then a link will be created to encourage voting! Pets are an important part of our lives and provide much-needed unconditional love in tough times. We look forward to showing off your special friends as your photos roll in!!
Here’s how it works:
To Enter (free!):
- Email a picture of your pet(s) to the APF by October 21st.
Send to email@example.com with the subject heading “APF Pet Calendar”. Make sure to include:
- Pet type and name
- owner name, email, and mailing address**
- Send a caption, too! (optional)
- ALL photo entries will be included somewhere in the calendar, though the “top dogs” will be featured on the cover and in each month!
- Starting October 23rd - Your pet’s photo will be posted on the APF website for all to see. You’ll be able to share the link with family and friends to encourage a vote! Anyone can participate with a $1+ donation per vote.
- You may enter one photo that contains as many of your pets you wish to include. Remember that this photo will be voted on so choose your best!
- Anyone can enter
- No professional or copyrighted photos
- Any type of pet can be submitted; past and present
- No humans please
- Photos cannot be photoshopped or professionally edited
- Submissions due by October 21st
- Voting: October 23rd - November 8th
- Calendars ready for sale and shipping on November 25th!
Thank you to Nicole Castellano for leading this effort for the APF! Please contact Autumnlee at the APF office with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 347-7166
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE and HAVE FUN!